Change is here!
As of 7/1/16 UMBC partners with Customers Bank to provide e-refunds to students. The bank account offered by Customers Bank is the BankMobile Vibe Account. New students will receive a bright green envelope with a personal code and instructions on how to select their e-refund preference.
1. Look for this envelope in the mail!
This envelope is very important! Please do not throw it away! You will need the instructions and personal code to select how you want to receive your refunds.
- Direct deposit to an existing bank account
- Direct deposit to the BankMobile Vibe Account
- Mailed paper check
2. Access your funds!
Students choosing the BankMobile Vibe Account option will be able to access their funds (free of charge) at following locations:
- ATMs located in the RAC & UC on the Main Campus.
- ATMs that are part of the Allpoint Network