Off Campus Billing

Off-Campus Billing is billing for services that the university provides for non-student customers. Some examples of services are the rental of university equipment and facilities and the use of telephone lines on campus.

Student Business Services/Student Billing must receive a completed Off-Campus Billing Request Form along with the pertinent back-up documentation (such as the contract or invoice) in order to initiate billing. Bills are usually sent out within 48 hours of receipt of the request.

The Off-Campus Billing Request Form MUST include the following information in order to be processed:

  • Requester Name, Telephone Number and Signature
  • Debtor Information and Federal ID Number
  • Contact Name and Telephone Number
  • Date of Service (Cannot be a future date)
  • People Soft Chart String

NOTE: Delinquent accounts may be referred to the State Central Collection Agency starting at 90 days past due. Departments may be charged back for delinquent accounts.

Mail Off-Campus Billing Request Forms Inter-Office to:

Student Business Services
Off-Campus Billing


Drop your Off-Campus Billing Request Forms off in person at Student Business Services on the third floor of the Administration Building.

For questions regarding Off-Campus Billing please call: (410) 455-2260 or e-mail


Billing request forms together with any supporting documentation should be emailed to or